UP Scholarship Status 2020 application is one of the biggest scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide motivation and financial support to students of the state. This scheme is open for the students of all categories. Every year lakhs of students apply and get a UP scholarship online for their education.
UP scholarship is equally available for all the applicants belonging to any of the caste categories viz. General, OBC, SC, ST.
Candidates from blacklisted colleges are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. blacklisted colleges form this scholarship include Excellence College of Professional Studies Chaudhary, Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, etc.
Note: Suspicious applications will not be eligible for scholarship and theirapplication will get rejected.
Only eligible students will only benefit through this scheme.
1 Domicile Criteria
Interested candidates must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh. Applicants must be enrolled in any of the school or college of the state.
2 Qualification Criteria
You might be a student of 9th class or above or you might be pursuing undergraduate course or postgraduate course.
3 Income Criteria
The annual income of the family must be below two lakhs (for all).
UP Scholarship Application Form
The application form for up scholarship for eligible candidates is available in the online official link. Interested and eligible candidate must apply.
How to apply for UP Scholarship?
You must follow the following steps
1. Go to the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
2. Now click on the “Student” option
3. Select the “new registration” link and click on that. A new page will open.
4. There will be a separate option for fresh registration and renewable for various categories of the candidates (General, SC, ST, OBC).
5. Fill all the required details
6. Upload documents likeCaste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Annual Income Certificate, Aadhar Card, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt Number, Annual Non Refundable Amount, Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college, Current registration number of present board/university, Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph.
7. Check and review.
8. Submit the application
9. Save and Print.